Archive for the ‘Sample Proposals’ Category.
If you want to attract more investor, you should write a winning proposal which shows that you know how to open and operated a restaurant business.
Your restaurant business proposal should provides your restaurant concept, market research, marketing plan, projects, start up cost, operating costs, budget experience and other support documents.
The following are some of the ideas to be included in your restaurant proposal
- Cuisine and menu items. Of course, your restaurant should have unique menu item and cuisine that will attract your target clients or customers.
- Target Audience. Know the demand of your restaurant to marketplace and back it up with data and research.
- Competitors – Identify your competitors in terms of restaurant business. You should have a unique selling strategy.
- Pricing strategy – You should have your own pricing strategy that will attract your prospective customer.
- Marketing strategy – How you will advertise your restaurant? Just include the type of media you will be using such as newspaper, website, TV, or social media sites.
- Projection of monthly and annually figures. You can provide projections for the first three years which includes a loss or the break even income. Also, provides the annual profit projection and cash flow projection.
- List of Start up cost. It includes the expenses to open the restaurant such as food costs, overhead expenses and other non-food cost.
- Owner’s biographies. You should provide the key owners of the restaurant as well as the operators, staff member and consultants.
- Requested funding. You can include the requested funding for your restaurant. Highlights the demand in the marketplace and the ability to operate a restaurant as well as profit potential.
Proposal Title: Teaching Methodology for the Engineering Instructor of Pilar State University
The purpose of this document is to give the Instructor in Engineering Department a seminar and workshop to develop and improve their teaching skills.
- To offer a quality education among engineering students.
- To improve the teaching skills of the Instructor in PSU.
- To motivate the student to study well
- To encourage more student enroll in the school.
- To gain a quality student.
- To enhance the skills of the Instructor.
- To become more effective in teaching.
III. Strategies/ Methodologies
1. Planning Phase
-The school will have an exclusive seminar and workshop for the Engineering Instructor.
- All the Instructor in engineering department is require to attend the seminar and workshop.
- It will be conducted in the school place.
-The school will hired a professional speaker to lead the seminar.
-Orientation of the Instructor to the seminar program.
- The workshop will be implemented on March 23- 26 2009 (4 days)
IV. Work Plan
1. Data Gathering – 20 days
2. Interview – 14 days
3. Observation – 8 days
4. Implementation – 4 days
V. Technical Justification
Computer (provided by the school)
Projector (provided by the school)
Speaker (2 people) (Php 8000.00)
Lunch / Snack (Php 1000.00)
Project Cost: Php 9000
August 10, 2000
Mr. Ronel dela Cruz
Pilar St. Quezon City
Dear Mr. dela Cruz:
Mr. Santos recommends you regarding a unique sponsorship opportunity for AHG Company,
Maytown International Company will host a garden party and accessories sales event on August 25, 2000. This event, title, Party with a Purpose, will attract over 200 business and professional businessman from the May town Community.
As our sponsor, you have the opportunity to feature you in front of the crowd. These crowd usually your target market which surely benefits you from this relationship. Also, you will receive promotional coupons included the raffle that may be used to drive traffic to your company after the event.
The proceeds of your sponsorship will benefits street children of Maytown. I hope that I have an opportunity to share our full presentation of sponsorship benefits.
I will keep in touch with you on August 15, 2000 to determine if you are interested. In the meantime, please do not hesitate me to call me at my cell phone number if you have any questions.
Marivic dela Fuente
Medical Health Proposal is written with the intention of helping or offering someone for medical and health issues including employees, student, or anyone who need medical attention. It is clearly identified the real health issues along with the solution to manage it. The one who written a medical health proposal are usually the physician, medical representative, manager of medical group, medical mission group, medical insurance representative, supplier of pharmaceutical or in the hospital records management and other sector which promote medical health. Some of the reasons of writing a medical health proposal is grow your business and attract clients and secure funding.
There are steps in writing the medical health proposal which are the introduction of yourself, describe and identify your client’s need, provides information on your goods or services you offered as well as the list of cost and finally convince your client or grant committee that you best choice to provide solution. A typical medical health proposal contains a cover letter, list of products and services offered as well as the corresponding cost or price.
In the first part of your medical proposal should provide services and the abilities which can be start with the name, company address and date of proposal submission with the name and other details of the target client or organization. While in second part, you can specify the goals of your proposal such as to take care of your overall health. In the third part, you can provide the budget for your proposal. Make sure that you budget should match with the actual and the project is feasible for implementation.
Sample Medical Health Proposal are the following:
- Proposed Health Insurance Policies for ABC Corporation
- Medical Mission for Rural Areas
- Proposed Medical Clinic in Hi-Way Areas
- Proposed Health Insurance in Rural Areas
- Annual Medical Screening for EYC Corporation
All business needs an improvement in order to be successful. Such improvement includes the implementation of new rules and policies as well as new plans.
In order to operate a computer shop, it is a need to upgrade everything on the shop including both hardware and software. Also, provide employee a training program to
Below is an example of Restaurant Business Proposal
Business Name: Save and Delete Computer Shop
Summary: It has been 3 years of journey. During the year of operation, we have learns a lot of things of how to improve our services on our customer. It is really an honor to know that our customer always appreciate our efforts in bringing them a satisfaction in every task they given to us. Because of high demands, we have planned to set up new branch near the town proper to serve them better for the convenience of our customer.
Plan of Action:
- Open a new branch near town plaza to provide more services and convenience to our customer live near plaza.
- Hired potential employees who have equip with more skills in computer including web designing,
- Provides brand new computers.
- Train our personnel in computer skills
The estimated cost will be Php405000. This cost includes the 10 computer sets as well the operating expenses
July 15, 2005
Mrs. Rita Africa
Central Elementary School
Sta. Rosa, Balanga City
Dear Mrs. Africa:
Based on an inspection trip conducted by Dr. Jose Aquino, School Physician, and Mr. Chelo Castro, School Nurse, at the School Canteen at the Central Elementary School last June 2005, the following recommendations are hereby proposed:
- Wearing of uniforms, hairnets and aprons at the kitchen crew;
- Repair and/or replacement of tiles at the lavatory;
- Restoration of the cooking area near the rear windows for proper ventilation;
- Construction of cupboards and cabinets for kitchen utensils and racks for casseroles and cooking pans;
- Installation of permanent sockets and power outlets;
- Transfer of soft drinks cylinders away from the comfort rooms;
- Provision of pail or containers with cover for left-over food;
- Adequate and sanitary space or area for food preparation, specially for raw food;
- Empty bottles and other disposable containers should be discarded at once;
- Improvement of the comfort room (construction of a roof and installation of an exhaust fan);
- Regular cleaning of soft drink coolers and ref;
- Screening of the school canteen;
- Weekly general cleaning; and
- Regular disinfection with Domex or Lysol disinfectants
The recommendations, once implemented, shall redown to the prevention of diseases among students and other users of the canteen, as well as the upliftment of the health and sanitary conditions at the school canteen.
Dr. Jose Aquino
Cost Savings Sample Proposal
One of the problems of EthMer Agency is the slow processing of member’s information since they have hundred of members right now. Whenever there is a hiring, clerk and secretary will find each member’s information to find out if they have a qualified member for the job vacancy as well as their contact number.
To eliminate the manual processing and finding of member’s information, it is a necessity to buy a computer which allows to store information for easily retrieve of member’s data and reduce the over time of employees. Saving and effort will be cost effective since employees will not require to have an overtime pay.
- Buy a computer that has Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel.
- The clerk or secretary will encode all member’s data and information using either Excel or Word.
- Also, consider to buy a printer so that employees will have to print important information and browse it manually.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Save effort and time of clerk or secretary since they are computer literate
- Easy retrieval of employee’s data and information
- Reduce the cost of overtime pay
- Satisfied member since they don’t have to wait for a longer period of time
- Satisfied client as well because you will provide workers for the short period of time
The cost of a set of computer including printer is Php35,000.00. The new computer would pay for itself within seven (7) months of use.
Problems Encountered in the Conduct of Surveys and Actions Taken
• Some of the graduates cannot be located from the addresses listed in the master list.
o Secure the updated address or contact number from other CE graduates
• Some of the graduates are not here in the Philippines. They are presently working abroad.
o Asked the immediate family members of the graduate to answer the questionnaire or get the email address of the graduate and send the questionnaire to them
• Time availability of some graduates did not match with the availability of the enumerators.
o Secure the contact numbers of the graduates and the project proponent will set an appointment for the enumerators through phone call.
• Some of the graduates or relatives are not interested with the GTS. Reasoning out that they are busy.
o Just skip that graduates and go back to them some other time.
• Some of the assigned graduates to enumerators are far and have a hard time finding them.
o Swapping of assigned graduates from one enumerator to other enumerators will be allowed as long as they inform the proponent in advance.
• No reply received from most of the email message sent to graduates working abroad
o Still sending e-mail messages to them.
Recommendation is written to suggest something that is beneficial to everyone who will implement the proposed research or project. It should be based on the results of your study. Also, it is written for the future researcher to discuss the actions to be taken place.
- A preliminary evaluation on the application of the incoming freshmen for civil engineering must be done discouraging those applicants whose reason for taking the course is due to the “influence of the parents and relatives”. This might result to bigger passing percentage rate in the licensure examinations since most of our students will graduate from their field of interest.
- From the data shown, our Job Placement Center must device a program with regards to the employment of our graduates.
- A thorough study must be done why most of our graduates are working outside the country and outside the province.
- Regular activities for the graduates such as homecoming, meetings of officers, etc. must be considered which will be one of the faster means of getting an up to date data of the graduates.
- An Alumni Office must also be considered by the University of the College for the safekeeping of the graduates data.
Finding section refers to the results of the proposal or a research proposal. It is written to inform the results of your study.
- With regards to the reasons why students are taking up civil engineering courses, “the influence of parents and relatives” still gave weights (35%) which can be one of the reason of the 30-35% average annual passing rate of the course in the Civil Engineering Licensure Examinations.
- Civil Engineering graduates have bigger employment rate based on the 80% result of the survey.
- Employment data also shows that civil engineering graduates were able to land for a job in half-year after they graduated or take the board examinations.
- Only three (3%) of those employed civil engineering graduates landed their job through our job placement program.
- Sixty two (62%) percent of those employed graduates are working in their chosen degree which shows that the civil engineering program answers the needs of the industry.
- Twenty-one percent (21%) of the employed graduates are working outside the country and that only 28% of those working within the country are serving the province of Bataan.
- Good thing is that the curriculum of the BSCE program of the university still relevant to the needs of the industry having 89% response from those employed graduates.