Writing a franchise proposal is required to apply for a particular franchise. Franchise proposal letter is written if you want to invest to a certain business and it is address to the owners to let them know about you and your business background and how you will finance your deal. When writing a franchise proposal, always remember that you are selling yourself as the part of business package.
One of the most important parts of writing a franchise proposal is to prove the owners that you are capable of running a successful business franchise. Franchise proposal should contain important information to attract the interest of the franchise owner.
The basic structure of writing a franchise proposal are introduction, description of your purposes, business history and experience, detailed business plan, projected income and expenses, as well as your financial status whether you will have an start up capital or you will obtain loan.
A franchise owner may require a complete detailed business plan which includes your plan to operate the business from inventory product to attendant cost aside from overall business operation of the business. Also, the long term and short term plan as franchiser so that the franchise owner knows your plans for the future. You can consider consulting other businesses or people who are willing to help you in developing an ideal business plan. You can also attend classes, workshops or seminars to have more knowledge and insights.
Financial proposal is written to determine how much money is allocated to certain project. It gives a financial details mentioned in the proposal. It is presented after a thorough assessment of various costs and expenditures to be used in the project. It talks about how much money you need, how much money you will be used, security and return of investment.
Financial proposal is also used to present or suggest repairing a financial difficulties or budget in the business or project. It outlines the financial changes the project or business wants.
The following are some financial proposal writing guidelines:
- Introduce the name of the organization as well as the person who will be participated in the financial project
- Provides a list of goals to achieve the desired results
- Elaborate the reason for writing the proposal
- Clearly explained the need and importance of financial proposal
- Make a budget and pricing list that explained the fees and charges that must be paid
- Provides the cost as well the risks involved in the project so that the other party may make good decision
- Make a title page and appendix to include any pertaining details about the proposal. This includes the old budget.
Proposal Title: Teaching Methodology for the Engineering Instructor of Pilar State University
The purpose of this document is to give the Instructor in Engineering Department a seminar and workshop to develop and improve their teaching skills.
- To offer a quality education among engineering students.
- To improve the teaching skills of the Instructor in PSU.
- To motivate the student to study well
- To encourage more student enroll in the school.
- To gain a quality student.
- To enhance the skills of the Instructor.
- To become more effective in teaching.
III. Strategies/ Methodologies
1. Planning Phase
-The school will have an exclusive seminar and workshop for the Engineering Instructor.
- All the Instructor in engineering department is require to attend the seminar and workshop.
- It will be conducted in the school place.
-The school will hired a professional speaker to lead the seminar.
-Orientation of the Instructor to the seminar program.
- The workshop will be implemented on March 23- 26 2009 (4 days)
IV. Work Plan
1. Data Gathering – 20 days
2. Interview – 14 days
3. Observation – 8 days
4. Implementation – 4 days
V. Technical Justification
Computer (provided by the school)
Projector (provided by the school)
Speaker (2 people) (Php 8000.00)
Lunch / Snack (Php 1000.00)
Project Cost: Php 9000
August 10, 2000
Mr. Ronel dela Cruz
Pilar St. Quezon City
Dear Mr. dela Cruz:
Mr. Santos recommends you regarding a unique sponsorship opportunity for AHG Company,
Maytown International Company will host a garden party and accessories sales event on August 25, 2000. This event, title, Party with a Purpose, will attract over 200 business and professional businessman from the May town Community.
As our sponsor, you have the opportunity to feature you in front of the crowd. These crowd usually your target market which surely benefits you from this relationship. Also, you will receive promotional coupons included the raffle that may be used to drive traffic to your company after the event.
The proceeds of your sponsorship will benefits street children of Maytown. I hope that I have an opportunity to share our full presentation of sponsorship benefits.
I will keep in touch with you on August 15, 2000 to determine if you are interested. In the meantime, please do not hesitate me to call me at my cell phone number if you have any questions.
Marivic dela Fuente
Sponsorship proposal is written to offer to do business so it is important that your sponsorship proposal is attractive and well-defined. Make sure that you know what you will have to offer to your sponsor. Write a sponsorship proposal letter to your potential sponsor follow by calling them to assess the interest and seek an appointment to discuss the sponsorship.
Below is an example of sponsorship proposal letter:
Dear Mr. de Jesus:
Kapatiran Foundation invites you to become a sponsor for our quarterly singing challenge to benefit Kapatiran Scholars.
One of the primary sources of funding for singing challenge is from corporate sponsor just like you since our charitable event receives no government funds.
Singing Challenge event will he held on October 25, 2010 at 4:00 in the afternoon at Luisita Garden. It is a Singing Contest for all ages, everyone will be invited to join.
As everyone knows our organization has provided scholarship program for those qualified students for the past twelve (12) years. The funds provided by this event will be used for our scholars.
Your sponsorship will help a lot to assure the success of Singing Challenge. Hereby attached is more information on this exciting event and its sponsorship levels. Please contact me with any questions or concerns at (012) 457145. I look forward to speaking with you at your convenience time.
Proposal is written to offer a solution to a problem or an action in answer to a need such as a need for financial support for a special project.
The following are some of the types of proposal which is written everywhere.
- Preliminary or Pre-proposal – This proposal is requested by a sponsor to establish interest in a project.
- Solicited Proposal – This proposal is written as response to Request for Proposal (RFP) and should conform by the solicitation requirements issued by the agency.
- Unsolicited Proposal – This proposal is submitted anytime even though the sponsor is not issued a specific solicitation.
- Competitive Proposal – This proposal is a request for a new budget for the expired project.
- Supplemental Proposal – This serve as a request for additional budget for the funded project such as equipment or program modifications.
- New Proposal – This proposal is written for the first time to request for a financial assistance for a project.
- Competing or Renewal Proposal – This proposal request for continued support for existing project.
- Revised Proposal – This proposal is resubmitted that a project may be funded but there is specific changes in the proposal should be made. It should follow the sponsor instructions.
- Renewal Proposal – This proposal is also a request for additional funding. It is also subject to review criteria as new proposal.
Advertising proposal is written to propose how to advertise something such as the method to be used in advertising including print advertising, media advertising, broadcast advertising, and outdoor advertising. The main objective for advertising is to drive up sales of the products or services.
Below is an example of Advertising Proposal Format:
I. Overview of the Company
Provide a company’s description such as the vision and mission of the company and date established. Also, includes the strengths and achievement of the company.
II. Concept and Advertising Ideas
Explain the concept you are using in advertising the products or services.
III. The Proposal
Describe the type and form of advertisement to be used. Provide the characteristic of your target audience such as age, sex, location, income and occupation and explain how to reach them using your proposed advertisement. Also, describe the action you want by the audience as a response to the advertisement. Include also the project plan such as development and production of advertisement.
IV. Benefits and Advantages
Include a list of benefits and advantages of having a proposed advertisement such as the benefits to society and advantages to other business.
Provides how your proposed advertisement makes profitable. Show facts and figures.
Include the support to make the proposed advertisement successful.
Information Technology (IT) is the application of computers and telecommunication equipment to process data such as storing data, retrieving data, transmitting data and manipulating data.
IT proposal is suggesting the use of software or a system to eliminate the traditional way of processing data. It should attract your client and convince them that it is more beneficial to change the old system to new computerized system. The advantage of computerized system is the fast processing of data and offers a large capacity of storage for storing information.
Below is an example of Brief IT Proposal
IT Proposal presented by: ABC Software Firm
Date of Submission : August 10, 2001
Name of Software Offer: ABC Computerized Inventory System
Benefits of the Software:
- Computerized Inventory System will provide accurate data
- It has the ability to access data in a faster and efficient manner
- It handles data in accurate and timely manner since deliveries
- Eliminates paper works and manual processes
- Faster streamlining purchasing and inventory control
Cost of the Software: Fifty Three Thousand Pesos (Php 53,000)
Advantages offer over competitors
- Provides training until the user learned all function and use of the system
- Provides user manual and trouble shooting
- Assign one (1) programmer to modified some of your request
- Parallel runs for six (6) months
Clients use our system
- Procter and Gambles Company
- Jack and Jill Corporation
Areas of Specialization
Medical Health Proposal is written with the intention of helping or offering someone for medical and health issues including employees, student, or anyone who need medical attention. It is clearly identified the real health issues along with the solution to manage it. The one who written a medical health proposal are usually the physician, medical representative, manager of medical group, medical mission group, medical insurance representative, supplier of pharmaceutical or in the hospital records management and other sector which promote medical health. Some of the reasons of writing a medical health proposal is grow your business and attract clients and secure funding.
There are steps in writing the medical health proposal which are the introduction of yourself, describe and identify your client’s need, provides information on your goods or services you offered as well as the list of cost and finally convince your client or grant committee that you best choice to provide solution. A typical medical health proposal contains a cover letter, list of products and services offered as well as the corresponding cost or price.
In the first part of your medical proposal should provide services and the abilities which can be start with the name, company address and date of proposal submission with the name and other details of the target client or organization. While in second part, you can specify the goals of your proposal such as to take care of your overall health. In the third part, you can provide the budget for your proposal. Make sure that you budget should match with the actual and the project is feasible for implementation.
Sample Medical Health Proposal are the following:
- Proposed Health Insurance Policies for ABC Corporation
- Medical Mission for Rural Areas
- Proposed Medical Clinic in Hi-Way Areas
- Proposed Health Insurance in Rural Areas
- Annual Medical Screening for EYC Corporation
All business needs an improvement in order to be successful. Such improvement includes the implementation of new rules and policies as well as new plans.
In order to operate a computer shop, it is a need to upgrade everything on the shop including both hardware and software. Also, provide employee a training program to
Below is an example of Restaurant Business Proposal
Business Name: Save and Delete Computer Shop
Summary: It has been 3 years of journey. During the year of operation, we have learns a lot of things of how to improve our services on our customer. It is really an honor to know that our customer always appreciate our efforts in bringing them a satisfaction in every task they given to us. Because of high demands, we have planned to set up new branch near the town proper to serve them better for the convenience of our customer.
Plan of Action:
- Open a new branch near town plaza to provide more services and convenience to our customer live near plaza.
- Hired potential employees who have equip with more skills in computer including web designing,
- Provides brand new computers.
- Train our personnel in computer skills
The estimated cost will be Php405000. This cost includes the 10 computer sets as well the operating expenses