By the way, Waffle Time Incorporated is the first and original purveyor waffles in the cart. It is started as small business during 1998 in the province of Iloilo, Philippines. The first outlet was in Atrium mall at ilolo and because of their success; they started penetrating and start opening business all over the Philippines. You can see Waffle Time anywhere in malls, LRT stations, MRT stations and inside the malls.
Waffle Time offers a variety of flavored filled waffles including Ham and Cheese, Bavarian Cheese Franks, German Chees Franks, Tuna Salad, American Hotdog, Swiss Chocolate, Pineapple Pleasure, Mango Magic, Spicy Chickendog, New York Beef Franks and many more.
The following are some of the information for franchising Waffle Time:
- Php 250,000 (net of taxes) for Package Cost
- Php 50,000 for Franchise Fee
- Php 50,000 for Security Deposit (Refundable upon expiration of franchise agreement without interest)
- Php 50,000 for Renewal Fee
- 5% of Month Gross Sales for Monthly service fee
- 3 years (Franchise Duration)
- 2m x 2m square meters – minimum area requirement (cart has 107m x 0.75m x 2.19m)
- Use of Waffle Time Trade Name Mark
- Business Operations System
- Mobilization Set-up
- Foodcart and Signage
- Equipment and small wares
- Marketing Support
- Operational and Technical Support
- A letter of intent and proposed outlet location should be submitted to the Franchise Officer.
- The application will be interviewed by Franchise Officer upon submission.
- After one week, the applicant will receive feedback if the application has been approved or disapproved.
- If application is approved, the applicant will be oriented and required to conduct a foot traffic assessment of the proposed space.
- Applicant will be given 10 days to submit site evaluation.
- After 10 days and submitting the site evaluation, community tax certification, NBI clearance , police clearance and court clearance will be submitted as well as the authority to check bank account and the processing fee of Php5,0000
- After submitting necessary documents, there will be a review and signing of Franchise Agreement as well as payment of 50% Franchise fee
- There will be training of outlet operations of the franchisees and their crews
- Then, full payment of the franchise fee, security deposits and initial stocks
- Grand opening of Waffle Time Outlet