Schedule of Activities for Proposed Admission Program
- Sending of Letters to the Principals of Secondary Schools and School to School Campaign / Career Guidance. Maximum of Four (4) Guidance Personnel and One (1) Driver.
- PSU-CAT Application and Processing
- PSU-CAT Data Encoding and Checking of Answer Sheets
- Testing Dates
- PSU-CAT Results Finalization and Ranking. (Assigned Guidance Personnel and PSU-MIS Personnel)
- PSU-CAT Results Printing and Binding (All Guidance Personnel)
- Posting of Results and Distribution to Key University Officials and Deans of the PSU-CAT Results (All Guidance Personnel )
November 26 up to April 12, 2000
- Areas Covered (Bataan, Pampanga, Olongapo)
- Guidance and Admission Office
- PSU Main Guidance and Admission Office
- CEA Bldg.
- MIS Bldg.
Budget Requirements for the Proposed Admission Program
- LCD Projector, Laptop, Powerpoint Presentation
- Tarpaulin for wall and for poster
- Promotional Materials such as Career Guidance Posters, Customized Fans/Calendar, Ballpens, Flyers
- Meal and Gas Allowance
- Application Forms
- Bulletin Information
- OLSAT Eight Edition Answer
- Six Factor Personality Questionnaire includes test manual, test booklets, quick score answer sheets, profile forms)
- College Adjustment Scale includes manual, reusable booklet, autoscore forms