Project Title: Proposed Intergroup Relation Training and Development for the JCN Bakery & Grocery
Project Proponent: Reina Samaniego
Project Location: JCN Bakery & Grocery, Orion, Bataan
JCN Bakery & Grocery is one of the biggest grocery stores in Balanga. It has different branches in Bataan located at Orion, Dinalupihan and in Balanga. The main focus of this proposal is to give the employees training about how to have a good relation among them and in the other group.
II. General Objectives
Intergroup Training development will maintain and improve the relationship among the employees.
– To motivate the employees to work efficient.
– To encourage them to have a good relation among the employees.
– To enhance the skills of the employees.
– To avoid Intergroup conflicts among the employees.
– To increase job satisfaction.
– To encourage them to have a quality service.
– To improve and maintain good management.
– To promote cooperation and good communication among the employees.
1. Planning Phase
– Data Gathering about the company profile.
– Observing the employees relationship.
– Conducting questionnaires and interviews with the employees.
– Analyzing the problem.
– Meeting with the owner, to set the place and the needed things.
– Setting the place where the event will happen.
The training will be implemented on March 14 to March 17 2009 ( 4 days ) at the convention room of Elizabeth bodega and grocery.
IV. Work Plan
1. Data Gathering – 3 days
2. Observation – 7 days
3. Interview and Conducting questionnaire – 7 days
4. Analysis of the Problem – 5 days
5. Meeting with the owner – 2 days
6. Setting the Place = 2 days
7. Implementation – 4 days
V. Technical Justification
Computer – (provided by the company)
Projector – provided by the company)
Chairs – (provided by the company)
Miscellaneous expense – P 500.00
Professional cost (2 person) – 6,400.00 ( 3,200 x 2)
Lunch / Snacks – 1,500.00
Project Cost: P 8,400.00