As summer is approaching, Filipinos is now cravings for something cold that provides nutrition so it is about time to franchise not just delicious but nutritious drinks just like fruit shake. One option to have stable fruit shake business is to franchise Fruitas Fruit Shake because it provides high quality fruits. Their fruits is came from Babot’s Farm which delivers fresh fruits without preservatives.
Health is wealth so it is important to serve our client and customer a snack that is full of vitamins and minerals. Fruitas Fruit Shake serves its customers healthy smoothies, fresh shakes and natural juices with different natural fruits option such as mangoes, papayas, bananas, apples, melons and many more.
The following are some information for franchising Fruitas Shakes:
1. Fruitas Shakes Franchise Fee
Franchise fee starts from Php300,000 up to Php1.5M. No royalty fee and contract is good for one (1) year and annual renewal is applicable.
2. Standard Package Inclusion
• Standard cart (3-4 sq. m) or counter (not more than 6 sq. m)
• Basic equipment, wares and utensils
• Initial inventory (good for 2 to 3 days)
• Use of propriety marks and trade name
• Marketing materials (balloons, flyers, tarpaulin, menu, loyalty card, etc.)
• Complete business permits and documents
• Free manpower assistance:
• Sourcing, hiring and orientation of crew
• 10 to 15 days training at training sites
• 2 sets of uniform (6 polo shirts, 4 aprons, 2 visors, 2 hairnets)
• Franchise orientation with comprehensive franchise manual kit
• Grand opening assistance
3. Return of Investment
Return of Investment (ROI) is highly depends on the location, marketing strategies, store management but most franchisee get their ROI at around 18 to 20 months.
4. Contact Details
68 Data st. corner Cordillera st. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Philippines