A. Name and Address of the Business
The GF Snack Stand (Good Food Snack Stand) is proposed to be located at the 2nd floor of the Bataan Common Terminal, Ibayo, Balanga City, Bataan.
B. Nature Business
The GF Snack Stand offers a wide variety of snacks and beverages. It caters the need of the persons in transit and others who are waiting for their ride home in the said common terminal. It also provide hip and soothing music to those who are weary from work and school.
The menu mainly consists of chicken, ham, ham and egg and hotdog sandwiches, fishballs, kikiam, squidballs, french fries and juices such as gulaman and pineapple juice.
The said snack stand is open Mondays through Sundays from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
1. What are the roles and responsibilities of each personnel?
2. What are the different strategies were going to use in order to cope up with the competition?
3. How can we cope up with the competition?
1. How much will be the total cost of the project?
2. How much is the contribution of each member?
3. How much profit were going to earn this kind of project?
1. How can the business contribute to the reduction of unemployment?
2. How can the business contribute to the community?
3. How can the business contribute to the economy?
Excerpt from Management Project by Arde R. Reyes