Goldilocks Bakeshop is one of most popular bakeshop since it offers a variety of cakes and pastries. It named after the Goldilocks, a character from the fairy tale, “Goldilocks and the Three Bears”. The main products of Goldilocks include breads, sweet and pastries.
Some branches of Goldilocks incorporate a Foodshop which offering a Filipino cuisine such as beef, chicken, pork, seafood and vegetable dishes as well as halo-halo, gulaman, fruit salad and sago.
For those are interested to franchise Goldilocks, here is some of the information.
- Need to prepare letter of intent addressed to the Franchise Relations Manager, address, location, vicinity map of proposal which include site description, business establishments within 1 km. radius. Also, prepare comprehensive resume of applicant with personal background information credit references, latest ITR, fixed assets and liabilities, proof of billing address, list of membership, organization, 2×2 colored photograph.
- Download and fill up Goldilocks Franchise application form
- The estimated investment cost for Goldilocks franchise is range from Php6 to 8 million and for the full store ranges from Php10 to 15 million. Investment cost includes leasehold improvements, delivery vehicle, operating equipment, collateral, project management fee, POS-Point of Sales with Hardware Package, and Refrigerated delivery truck.
- The franchises will propose a site location with an initial market study of the proposed site together with the foot and vehicular count and demographics then the Business Development Department will assess the site and validate the market study
- The franchise term is for eight (8) years
- The required sizes of the store space for the bakeshop is a minimum of 60-80 square meters while for full store is a minimum of 160-200 square meters
- There is a royalty fee of 4% of total value of bakeshop products for a bakeshop and 8% of total monthly gross sales for foodshop on a monthly basis
- The advertising fee is 3%of the total sales derived from both bakeshop and foodshop on a monthly basis
- There is a standard Goldilocks store design, lay out, equipment and facilities requirements for each type of store
- The Goldilocks team assists the franchise in the recruitment of its personnel in terms of screening and testing free of charge for the initial store team but recruitment cost will be charged for succeeding hires.
- Store personnel will hired by the franchises and will be responsible for their salaries and benefits
– The return of investment is greatly depends on the ability of the franchisee to manage the business to increase sales volume and minimize the operating costs