Filipinos loves to eat fishballs, squidballs, and kikiam as their snack. These foods are serve by Potdog Yummy Yes Delights, registered name for Potdog. This became popular because of freshly cooked unique, high quality and affordable snack to kids and adults from all walks of life. Potdog food cart is usually found inside busy malls and major shopping areas in the country.
Potdog Yummy Yes Delights offers variety of snack including crispy siomai, sharks fin siomai, chicken ball, crab claw, crab egg, crablet, fisth ball, kikiam, lobster ball, squid nugget, crispy chicken, crunchy squid, potato slice, potato wedge, garlic rice and red iced tea and green tea.
Today, Potdog is open for franchise for those entrepreneurs who loves to serves best quality meat on the stick snacks. Here is the following Potdog franchising details:
Potdog Franchise Fee
- Php 365,000 for Potdog Food Cart
- Php 450,000 for Kiosk Set up
Potdog Franchise Inclusion
For Food Cart Set up
- Franchise Fee
- Cooking Utensils
- Staff Uniform
- Deep Fryers
- Php 20,000 initial inventories
For Kiosk Set up
- Side table
- Back cabinet
- Upright freezers
- Rice cooker
- Everything mention in the foodcart
Potdog Franchise Package Inclusion
- Opening assistance
- Site evaluation and site selection
- Trade name us
- Operations Manual
- Crew or human resource training
- Inventory system
- Continued product development and research
Steps in Franchising Potdog:
- Send Letter of Intent in the Main Office which includes the contact details.
- Attach the vicinity map or location site of your target place.
- After approval, the franchise manager will schedule a meeting with you and discuss the terms
- Signing and payment of franchise fee
- Operation of Potdog