Bayad Center makes bills payment convenient for most Filipinos because there is no need to line up for house since there are hundreds of Bayad Center outlets nationwide and it makes easy to pay bills in your cable, internet, utility bills and even your credit card bill.
Bayad Center is pioneer in the Philippines in the industry of outsourced payment collection and established in May 1997 and know originally as Payment Collectin Services. It is presently owned by Manila Electric Co. (Meralco) and is part of the Metro Pacific Investments (MPI) group of companies under Manny V. Pangilinan. Also, it recognized as a leading player in the global outsourced payment collection, money remittance, e-loading and application acceptance. Bayad Center offers bills payments, remittance, business service and E-loading services.
Here is some information about franchising Bayad Center
The franchise fee will be Three Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 350,000.00) for a term of five (5) years plus 12% VAT. Other investment costs are equipment, site renovation and a cash bond. The cost of equipment is approximately Php 120,000.00 and the site renovation will be approximately Php 150,000.00 while the cash bond will be Php600,000.00. Support from head office such as training, constant feedback and marketing activities will be included in the franchise fee. The minimum floor space for Bayad Center si 15 sqm.
The franchisees earn a fixed amount per transaction processed in the Bayad Center. In case of bills payment processing, Bayad Center franchisees get Php5.00 to Php7.50 per paid bill.
Here are companies that accepted bills payments in the Bayad Center
- Globe Telecom
- Digitel, PilTel, BayanTel, Subic Telecom, PT&T
- Maynilad, Manila Water and other water companies (Laguna Water, Subic Water, Silang Water, BP Water Works, etc.)
- Smart Communications, Sun Cellular, and PLDT
- Meralco (and other regional power companies such as Visayan Electric Co., PANELCO, Beneco, Davao Light, APEC, etc.)
- Social Security System (SSS)
- National Statistics Office (NSO)
- Land Transportation Office (LTO)
- Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Air Asia
- SkyCable, Cignal, Global Destiny, MyCATV
- PhilamLife, Manulife, SunLife Financial, PruLife, CocoLife, etc.