Proposed Fruit Shake in front of 7-Eleven Store
Name of Business: JCMer Fruit Shake
Proposed Location: JCMer fruit shake will be located in front of 7-eleven store at Paterno St. near Pilar State University
Nature of Business:
JCMer Fruit Shake will serve variety of fruit shakes including Banana Java flavor, Strawberry Banana flavor, Orange Crush flavor, Peachy Oat flavor, Blueberry flavor, Coconut Kale flavor, Avocado Pear flavor, Cranberry flavor, Mango Lasi flavor, Guyabano flavor, Chocolate flavor, Tutti Fruiti flavor, and many more.
This fruit shake will open everyday through Monday to Sunday at 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Know the total size of the market
- State the current demand of the product such as fruit shake
- Know the current trends
- Evaluate if there is a growth opportunity for the business
- Elaborate the roles and responsibilities of each personnel
- Provides training of the personnel
- Describe the strategies to be used in order to cope up with the competition
- Total cost of the business
- Cost Analysis Benefit
- Sales forecast spreadsheet
- Startup expenses worksheet
Socio Economic Aspect
- Contribution of the business for the reduction of umemployment
- Contribution of business to community and economy
All business needs an improvement in order to be successful. Such improvement includes the implementation of new rules and policies as well as new plans.
In order to operate a computer shop, it is a need to upgrade everything on the shop including both hardware and software. Also, provide employee a training program to
Below is an example of Restaurant Business Proposal
Business Name: Save and Delete Computer Shop
Summary: It has been 3 years of journey. During the year of operation, we have learns a lot of things of how to improve our services on our customer. It is really an honor to know that our customer always appreciate our efforts in bringing them a satisfaction in every task they given to us. Because of high demands, we have planned to set up new branch near the town proper to serve them better for the convenience of our customer.
Plan of Action:
- Open a new branch near town plaza to provide more services and convenience to our customer live near plaza.
- Hired potential employees who have equip with more skills in computer including web designing,
- Provides brand new computers.
- Train our personnel in computer skills
The estimated cost will be Php405000. This cost includes the 10 computer sets as well the operating expenses
Project Title: Proposed Intergroup Relation Training and Development for the JCN Bakery & Grocery
Project Proponent: Reina Samaniego
Project Location: JCN Bakery & Grocery, Orion, Bataan
JCN Bakery & Grocery is one of the biggest grocery stores in Balanga. It has different branches in Bataan located at Orion, Dinalupihan and in Balanga. The main focus of this proposal is to give the employees training about how to have a good relation among them and in the other group.
II. General Objectives
Intergroup Training development will maintain and improve the relationship among the employees.
– To motivate the employees to work efficient.
– To encourage them to have a good relation among the employees.
– To enhance the skills of the employees.
– To avoid Intergroup conflicts among the employees.
– To increase job satisfaction.
– To encourage them to have a quality service.
– To improve and maintain good management.
– To promote cooperation and good communication among the employees.
1. Planning Phase
– Data Gathering about the company profile.
– Observing the employees relationship.
– Conducting questionnaires and interviews with the employees.
– Analyzing the problem.
– Meeting with the owner, to set the place and the needed things.
– Setting the place where the event will happen.
The training will be implemented on March 14 to March 17 2009 ( 4 days ) at the convention room of Elizabeth bodega and grocery.
IV. Work Plan
1. Data Gathering – 3 days
2. Observation – 7 days
3. Interview and Conducting questionnaire – 7 days
4. Analysis of the Problem – 5 days
5. Meeting with the owner – 2 days
6. Setting the Place = 2 days
7. Implementation – 4 days
V. Technical Justification
Computer – (provided by the company)
Projector – provided by the company)
Chairs – (provided by the company)
Miscellaneous expense – P 500.00
Professional cost (2 person) – 6,400.00 ( 3,200 x 2)
Lunch / Snacks – 1,500.00
Project Cost: P 8,400.00
The right thing to do is to write a proposal before having a business whether it a restaurant or catering business in order to know the pros and cons of your proposal. Nowadays, it is very important that you write a business proposal because of down economy, establishing a business is never easy.
The following elements are necessary to create a business proposal.
- Executive Summary. It is a brief description of the company. This will allow your reader what your business is all about.
- Business Objectives. It contains the goals of your business to be achieved for the next three to four years. It shows the details how to achieve your business objectives.
- Start up Capital. It provides the details of your capital including your cash as well as the equipment and furniture to be used in your business. All costs and expenses during the start up of your business are included.
- Market Analysis. One of the most important on business is to analyze the market. Specify the market details including competitors. This will determine how your business will be competitive.
- Marketing Strategy. If you know the market already, you should decide the market strategy to be used in order to have a successful business. Using such marketing strategy, you will now forecast the sales based on your strategy.
- Business Management. It outlines how you will manage the entire business.
- Organizational Structure. It shows the organization chart of employees including how they ranked as well as the number of employees and their responsibilities.
- Financial Plan. It details the revenue for the next three to four years. These estimates are just imaginary but it should be accurate as possible.
Some use a sample business proposal to be used as guidelines to their writings however it is necessary to take extra caution when using sample business proposal found in the net and other sources. Not all sample business proposal is right to copy, it is just used as your guidelines.
Business proposal is written to offer a business opportunity from a seller to a buyer for a variety of purpose. It can be solicited or unsolicited proposal. Business owner always want to start writing a business proposal but many of them don’t know where to begin. That’s why businessmen and entrepreneurs are tempted to have a sample business proposal since it offers excellent reference and useful resources.
Some reasons that many businessmen and entrepreneurs uses sample business proposal because it has a template. Sample business proposal gives an idea on how to start it including the structure and components. Always remember that there is no exact proposal out there as unique according to your need.
Since internet is full of sample business proposals through Google search and you will find thousand of results. You should determine and decide what your need is. Also, use trusted site when searching for sample business proposal. It is hard to find a quality sample so you should use only trusted sources since it contains the right information.
Other important aspect of finding the right sample business proposal is determining the cost. Some sites are simply scams which offer materials that are not sufficient and lack of information. Make sure that your vendor is qualified and worth paying.
A business proposal is just like a business deal. It could be a report showing an idea to improve management to your boss or it could be a written document offer from a seller to a prospective buyer. A business proposal is needed to every business to use in decision making. Actually a business proposal is a business idea to improve services and the company as well.
There is a lot of sample business proposal everywhere either in the net or somewhere else. You can use sample business proposal as your guidance in your writing but make sure not to copy, just serve as an idea on how to do it. The purpose of using sample business proposal is to assess proposal created by others in your industry. There are some benefits of reviewing a sample business proposal because it can save money, time and effort because it serves as a basis of your own proposal. Using a sample business proposal will increase profitability of the company by launching a new product or service.
In choosing a right sample business proposal, it is important that you will know what to look for. It can be a template that can easily customize with your company’s information and it has a good graphics and professional layout. Also, it should be easily and quickly fill in important information about your company.