Finding section refers to the results of the proposal or a research proposal. It is written to inform the results of your study.
- With regards to the reasons why students are taking up civil engineering courses, “the influence of parents and relatives” still gave weights (35%) which can be one of the reason of the 30-35% average annual passing rate of the course in the Civil Engineering Licensure Examinations.
- Civil Engineering graduates have bigger employment rate based on the 80% result of the survey.
- Employment data also shows that civil engineering graduates were able to land for a job in half-year after they graduated or take the board examinations.
- Only three (3%) of those employed civil engineering graduates landed their job through our job placement program.
- Sixty two (62%) percent of those employed graduates are working in their chosen degree which shows that the civil engineering program answers the needs of the industry.
- Twenty-one percent (21%) of the employed graduates are working outside the country and that only 28% of those working within the country are serving the province of Bataan.
- Good thing is that the curriculum of the BSCE program of the university still relevant to the needs of the industry having 89% response from those employed graduates.