If you want to attract more investor, you should write a winning proposal which shows that you know how to open and operated a restaurant business.
Your restaurant business proposal should provides your restaurant concept, market research, marketing plan, projects, start up cost, operating costs, budget experience and other support documents.
The following are some of the ideas to be included in your restaurant proposal
- Cuisine and menu items. Of course, your restaurant should have unique menu item and cuisine that will attract your target clients or customers.
- Target Audience. Know the demand of your restaurant to marketplace and back it up with data and research.
- Competitors – Identify your competitors in terms of restaurant business. You should have a unique selling strategy.
- Pricing strategy – You should have your own pricing strategy that will attract your prospective customer.
- Marketing strategy – How you will advertise your restaurant? Just include the type of media you will be using such as newspaper, website, TV, or social media sites.
- Projection of monthly and annually figures. You can provide projections for the first three years which includes a loss or the break even income. Also, provides the annual profit projection and cash flow projection.
- List of Start up cost. It includes the expenses to open the restaurant such as food costs, overhead expenses and other non-food cost.
- Owner’s biographies. You should provide the key owners of the restaurant as well as the operators, staff member and consultants.
- Requested funding. You can include the requested funding for your restaurant. Highlights the demand in the marketplace and the ability to operate a restaurant as well as profit potential.