- A set of strategies in the execution of the various tasks related to a research;
- Includes the proper conceptualization of the research problem, organization of theoretical or conceptual framework, the construction of a research design, and documentation.
• Scenario building
- The broad concern related to the research problem is completely but briefly discussed.
• Problem analysis
- The problem(s) related to the study are identified and articulated clearly.
• Project focusing
- The objectives, scope and limitations of the research to be undertaken are clearly describe.
Organization of the Theoretical Framework
• Includes facts from books and theories from journals and theses.
• Shows the conceptual model of the study.
• Includes the definition of terms.