Some Tips for Proposal Writing
– Identify the purpose clearly at the beginning of your proposal
– Avoid using technical terms; use a language that everyone can understand
– Use simple and short sentences that are clear and direct to the point
– Make sure that your reader has the necessary information to make a final decision
– Put yourself in the shoes of your reader. Think of what the reader may want to hear
– Get someone else to read your proposal before submit it
Some Guidelines for your Proposal
- Your proposal should define problem and state how to solve it. The reader must assure that your proposal can solve the problem effectively
- Proposed project should research thoroughly. You can provide your reader with examples and facts to assure them that your proposed idea or project is possible.
- Propose project proved that it works. You can include analysis of your plan and possible results of your solution.
- Make sure that your proposed project is financially feasible. Make sure that they can afford the solution you are proposing.
- Last but the least, your proposal must look attractive. The overall appearance of your proposal should be neat inside and out.