Many people todays thinks to put up business. It is hard to think of type of business that will be profitable. But of course, definitely many people are a food lover that’s why more and more businessmen open a food business.
- Santino’s Pizza. This franchise opportunity is one of the best for starters. It has over 50 outlets available nationwide. Their menu is easy to prepare and their pizza is very affordable for just Php25 per slice. There is high revenue potential. It cost Php280,000 in capital for 2 year franchise contract plus a Php50,000 as refundable deposit and another Php5,000 monthly support.
- Adobo Connection. They serve different varieties of adobo, considered the main dish for all the Filipinos wherever they may be. This fast food chain requires around 4M to 6M initial capital. The company trains the manager and staff of each store to ensure that each franchise will become successful as the rest of Adobo Connection locations.
- Lady Christine’s Baby Back Ribs. At first, this restaurant is designed to be a take-out counter but after a proven success, the owner decided to transform the business into a restaurant. Their menu is a mouth-watering baby back ribs. The cost of franchise is P500,000 to 1 million depending to the type of franchise.
- Pizza Pedrico’s. It considered as certified franchising success because it has been dominating the market for foodcart pizza businesses and it has more than 300 food carts and kiosks scattered nationwide. The pizza they served contains four varieties such as cheese, ham and cheese, chorizo and cheese and sausage and cheese in one box. Filipinos enjoying the 3 flavors in one seating. The cost of their franchise is around Php400,000 which includes the food cart, initial supplies, basic equipment, utensils and marketing materials.
- Lembest Lechon. It serves lechon manok which considered one of the most popular foods here in the Philippines. Filipino people loves lechon manok that’t why there would always be enough room for more lechon manok businesses in the market. The initial capital investment is around Php400,000 to Php500,000. The owner assures that return of capital is possible faster than expected because the expected monthly income of each franchise could be about Php30,000 to Php150,000.00