Government makes a request for proposal if they do not have adequate resources for a new project or asking for the purchasing of goods or services. They asked private sector to assist them by issuing a Request for Proposal (RFPs). When private sector learned about it, they will submit a government proposal or sometimes called government contract proposal.
Private company or sector will present their proposal s targeting the concern of government authority by submitting their plans, solution to their concerns as well as cost of execution. Proposal should highlight important details to ensure its consideration from the government authority.
The following are some tips in writing government proposal:
- Government proposal should base on the RFP of the government authority.
- Make sufficient and accepted research of the project for the government to be executed by authority.
- Proposal should meet government goals and objectives.
- Proposal should be divided into different section for easy reading and for identifying the task such as the proposed methods as well as the cost related to it. It will help government authority to understand your proposal effectively.
- Provides cost benefits analysis and time table for the project
- Lastly, make sure that your proposal satisfies the need of the government authority in order to gain consideration.
- Don’t forget to include the tentative date for proposal acceptance and contract information of the company.