Kowloon House serves authentic Cantonese dishes which provide both Chinese and Filipino customers. It started the operation way back in 1964. It maintains its reputation as World Best Dimsum while providing its customer with high quality dining service to its customers.
Kowloon House menus include appetizers, dimsum, noodles, rice toppings and drinks. It is offering itself up for franchising across Metro Manila and nearby provinces.
Kowloon House Franchise Type with Franchise Fee and Investment
1. Tea Room (Dine-in)
- Php 200,000 franchise fee
- Php 150,000 security deposit
- 5 years contract
- Dimsum, mami and rice toppings product line-up
2. Standard Take-out counter
- Php 130,000 franchise fee
- Php150,000 security deposit
- 4 years contract
- Dimsum and mami product line-up
3. Junior Stall
- Php 240,000 franchise package fee
- 3 years contract (Php 25,000 renewal fee per year)
- Siopao, junior siomai and cup noodles product line
- Includes: food cart, side table, refrigerator and advertising materials.
Steps in Franchising Kowloon House:
- Request for Franchise Application form from firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the reply within 1 business day.
- Fill out the received form and submit it to email@example.com
- Wait for confirmation receipt though email and SMS within 1 business days. A preliminary site approval and schedule for site inspection will be followed.