What is Proposal?
- Attempts to sell an idea, concept, an equipment, a complex system, a service or anything else.
- Can be used as sales tool
- Define a problem and means to solve it.
- Designed to convince a client that the company or organization handling the proposal is better qualified to supply a desired product or services than are all the other companies submitting proposals.
- It is a brief or a very short report written by a single author or a team of writers. It is factual, objective, logical and clear. It precedes the feasibility study.