For you to write a proposal easily, all you have to do is follow simple steps and it will ensure that you may have a successful proposal. The purpose of writing a proposal is to convince your reader that your proposed ideas is clearly superior to those submitted by the competitors. Proposal is serves as a sale tool. It should possess a high quality of a formal technical report.
The following are some simple steps in writing a proposal:
- Collect all available pertinent information including your customer and competitors. Make necessary research to find out everything related to your business.
- Analyze and study the collected data and make an introduction. Begin with the cover letter that introduces your company and then the title page as well as the table of contents if it is lengthy.
- Write your executive summary that provides the purpose because it is the most important part of your business proposal it should be free of jargon words or too technical terms. Readers should be able to understand it according to their language.
- Provides your client an information such as technical details, price details, schedules, training information and other documentations.
- Write a rough draft and work for it until you satisfied with your work
- Review and revise your copy of your business proposal including grammar and spelling
- Proofread your business proposal with your friend to find minor mistake or error
- Finalize your work